Thursday, April 12, 2012

We All Smile In The Same Language

Hello! (That's just in case by some miracle someone accidentally stumbles upon this post. Better safe than sorry, right?) I've been realizing all over gain how truly AWESOME life is! Seriously, I almost forgot what it's like to laugh with your whole being, not self-consciously or half-heartedly. It feels amazing. :) And I hate to say it, but life seems so much simpler and free since my boyfriend and I broke up. I don't have so many things to worry about, and I can just be me. I accomplish so much more for God too! It's quite refreshing. :)
I've been practicing photography lately. I'm still not great at it, but I'm working on it. Here are some of the better ones:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...