Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Fools of April


April Fools!!! I'm not actually going to write a post. Jokes! Too late for that now, isn't it? Oh well, at least I tried. I've never been great at April Fools jokes and such. I think the highlight of my pranking career was one Christmas when my cousin and I taped newspaper over the whole doorway to my brother's room in the middle of the night. When he woke up, he just stood there staring at it for a few minutes, then carefully took off one piece and crawled through the hole. It was pretty grand, not gonna lie. :)
Supposedly, here in North America, the jokes are only supposed to happen in the morning. And if you pull a prank in the afternoon people get to make fun of you and chant, "April Fools has come an gone, you're the fool for pulling one!" How rude. Sheesh. And supposedly, in France and Italy, they tape fishes to each others backs! That's a strange one. I wonder if they were real fishes... :P

~Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...